What we do
Qualifio is Europe's most powerful online platform to engage digital audiences and collect data by creating and publishing viral interactions on websites, mobile apps, and social media.
Qualifio is one of the fastest-growing Belgian software start-up, ranked #10 in Deloitte Fast50. More than 250 publishers and brands are users of Qualifio, including RTL, RTBF, De Persgroep, Mediahuis, VRT, Medialaan, France Télévisions, Nestlé, L'Oréal, Kinépolis, Orange, MediaMarkt, etc.
At Qualifio we believe people can only achieve big things by having a great team to work with.
We have offices in Louvain-La-Neuve (HQ), Paris, Amsterdam & Madrid and have a headcount of 70 employees.
Here are some challenges you will work on by joining us
- Helping us finalizing our transition to a full micro-services architecture
- Designing systems able to sustain thousands of requests per seconds
- Integrating with new partners and client to make Qualifio a key element in their data value chain
- Optimizing the performance of the system and the rendering of web pages
- Maintain the high level of security our clients expect us to deliver
- Writing, testing and documenting clean code
- Creating micro front-end application with React
- Reducing our feature time to production
By working on resolving these challenges, you will not only participate in revolutionizing the way Qualifio works but also explore the inner depths of different soft and programming skills. If you are looking to find a job where you can express your creative mind while working on very practical technical challenges, stop your job search now and apply to work with us.
What we are looking for
Find your dream job as a software engineer for both junior and senior roles. We are also open to discussing potential internship opportunities for students.
Previous experience with these languages and technologies is a plus but not mandatory. If you are able to demonstrate your commitment and skills, we will be happy to meet you!
The perfect candidate must be comfortable working on the full stack across a range of languages and frameworks, be able to get his or her hands dirty and be proud of the produced code.
Job requirements Skills And Qualifications
- Fluent in English. Good knowledge of French is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express or Koa
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks, and workarounds
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, in particular Git
- Performance and latency awareness
- Implementing automated testing with Cypress and unit tests with Jest
- Notion of accessibility and data privacy compliance (GDPR)
What we offer
We offer the possibility to work at the heart of data & digital strategies, serving a portfolio of very prestigious brands and clients.
If you seek a professional environment where:
- You have a unique chance to demonstrate your full talents
- Your coworkers are passionate and demanding but do always keep the fun and humor at the top of the priority list
- Autonomy and willingness to improve is highly valued
- Learning and teaching is a daily routine
- We favor pragmatic, no-nonsense solutions
- Your work-life balance can evolve with you
Well this is Qualifio !
Get in touch
If you think you could do a great job at Qualifio, fill in the form below and let us know what motivates you to be part of the adventure! In case you did not find the position of your dreams on the list, but want to join our project, reach out anyway - we will be very happy to have a chat!
Apply for this job