- Jobs & Stages
- Experienced PM Webdevelopment
Experienced PM Webdevelopment
Then we’re looking for you.
Open Up Media is looking for an experienced project manager webdevelopment. If you are passionate about coordinating projects in a creative environment and you're itching to become the go-to person between our creative and/or production teams and our clients, then we’re happy to get to know you.This is us
We offer a position in an ambitious team, working on exciting projects for a variety of clients and sectors. We encourage initiative and personal development. Expect an open working environment, a motivating salary and benefits package, flexible working hours, a choice of hard- and software, a possibility to work from home and a fun atmosphere working from our office at Het Eilandje in Antwerp.
This is you
- You feel comfortable in an on- and offline environment.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You can oversee the full scope of a project and at the same time pay a lot of attention to detail.
- You are a great communicator.
- You are keen on taking initiative.
- You strive for perfection and claim that multi-tasking is your middle name.
- You have experience in managing web projects.
- You have experience in working with project management tools.
- You have (at least some) experience with collaboration tools for product specs, wikis, brainstorming, ideation, user flows, architecture diagrams, etc.
- Experience in web development, sales, design and/or procurement is considered a plus.
- Experience in user interface and experience design is considered a plus.
This is also you
- You have an eye for detail and understand the importance of consistency.
- You hold yourself to a great standard and want to make a difference, both to our clients and to your colleagues.
- You are flexible and have no fear of professional challenges.
- You work well with others, but you can also work independently.
- You are results driven.
- You are dedicated and people centric.
- You realize that you never stop learning.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Interested in applying?