- Jobs & Stages
- Project Manager - Data Integrations team at Qualifio
Project Manager - Data Integrations team at Qualifio
We help our customers to engage audiences and collect consent-based visitors data to feed their CRM & marketing automation platforms. We call this an Interactive Marketing & Data Collection Platform.
Our customers are large brands and media across Europe, like Nestlé, L’Oréal, PepsiCo, RTL, Daily Mail, Paris Saint Germain, UEFA, DrOetker… They are generally digitally mature and have clear data collection strategies.
The Qualifio platform is used by our customers to publish interactive content (quiz, surveys, personality tests, competitions, games, etc.) used to stimulate interactions with its audience, broaden its consumer database but also collect qualitative data to further qualify its audience and send personalized communication.
Participants need to identify via a form, a social connection or via Single Sign-On.Thanks to its growth, Qualifio receives on a daily basis many new requests for custom integrations between Qualifio and other MarTech platforms : CRM & Automation (Salesforce, Adobe, Selligent, Actito, Mapp etc), Single Sign-On (Oauth2, SAP Gigya, Janrain,), DMP’s (Salesforce DMP ex Krux, Tealium, Cxense, Bluekai etc), analytics, etc.
Those integrations are the key competitive advantage of Qualifio & we are building an expertise to develop the most powerful & efficient integrations you can find on the market.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Data Integration Team (iTeam) currently composed of 2 Project Managers and 3 software developers, in the heart of Louvain La Neuve.
The PM has a key role to play in the project definition by translating customers' data collection requirements in a Qualifio participation flow, used as a basis to develop the integration.
During the project definition, the PM is in charge of confronting the clients' requirements with technical, legal & securities realities to build sound data connections. On top of that, PM is in charge of communicating the effort to build the integration defined, manage its planification, prepare & follow the development phase, perform integration test, support E2E test and document it before delivering it to the client.About Qualifio
Qualifio is one of the fastest-growing Belgian software scale-ups, ranked in Deloitte Technology Fast50 for 5 years in a row. More than 400 media companies and brands across Europe are users of Qualifio, including RTL, MediaMarkt, Nestlé, L’Oréal, Total, Pathé, UGC, Orange, Markt, Paris St Germain, etc.
Our team of 70 passionate professionals in our offices of Louvain-la-Neuve,, Amsterdam, Paris & Madrid are driving the future growth of our company.The job
- The Project Manager acts as the key interface between our clients across Europe (major brands and media), our R&D team and our sales and customer success team. You gather information, document requirements, define the scope and translate the business needs into a workflow. You also confirm it within our own platform by creating a campaign & defining data that needs to be collected.
- In parallel with the business definition, , you will translate the business needs into a data connection scenario.
- You are in charge of preparing the project scope and get its formal approval from the customer, as well as manage its planification and communicate it to the customers
- Once approved, you are in charge of the follow-up in collaboration with the development team during the implementation phase.
- Once developed, you manage the internal test phase to ensure the data connection scenario has been correctly implemented and follow up bug fix (if any) with the development team. At the end, you deliver E2E testing instructions to the client, along with a test campaign and an Admin Guide gathering all information regarding the data connection use.
- Once the Go to production is communicated by the client, you manage the delivery phase by planning the release in production with the development team, configuring the data connection in production and performing tests in production.
- Based on all customer’s projects you follow - you are a central element of user’s feedback in data collection, and you help the Product Team to define generic new features within our back-office that could lead to smoother & more powerful integrations.
- The possibility to work at the heart of data & digital strategies of the most prestigious European media and brands, at the crossroads of content and data marketing teams;
- Join a passionate IT team in the center of Louvain-la-Neuve
- A qualitative, innovative software product, giving the opportunity to demonstrate your full talents.
- An open, flexible and challenging environment, with great actual and future horizons, where startup/entrepreneur spirit is still reigning;
- An attractive salary package;
- Possibilities to receive internal and external training in accordance with your needs and the company’s needs.
To succeed in this role
- You should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users and business concept to technicians.
- You have a business or a technical background and understand what API’s are (or are ready to learn). You have a good understanding of what means platform integration and what is required to ensure data exchange between different applications.
- You understand or you are ready to learn current digital marketing and data Data Collection, CRM’s & Marketing automation challenges of big brands & media groups.
- Thanks to your agility, curiosity & creativity you anticipate and advise on future challenges of those brands in data collection and processing (GDPR, ePrivacy, futures platform etc) in order to customize their messages based on their audience interests.
- You are structured & hands-on
- You like to define next steps, achieve them and “make it happen”
- You are customer centric and able to prioritize your work
- You are not afraid to manage different projects with different stakeholders within the company: you’ll be discussing internally with our Customer Success Managers, IT Project Managers, Developers, Scrum Master, Head of Product, CTO etc.
- You are perfectly fluent in English. French, Dutch, Spanish & German on top are always appreciated.